Equipped with self-renewal ability and pluripotency, induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) represent a highly reliable and accessible source to derive unlimited functional human cells of various types as new medicines, such as NK cells and γδ T cells for cancers.
CytoMed’s customer-friendly iPSC generation technology
CytoMed’s iPSC-derived γδ T cell and NK cell technologies
Unique features of iPSC-derived γδ T cells and NK cells:
- Unlimited, high-purity and functional;
- Express most cancer recognition receptors/molecules of γδ T cells and NK cells;
- No KIRs and no restriction by recipients’ HLA phenotypes;
- Potent direct cytotoxicity against a wide range of cancer cells, including solid tumor cells;
- Mediate ADCC when combining with specific antibodies;
- Amenable to CAR manipulation via one-time genetic modification of iPSCs;
- A bona fide universal cell source to develop “off-the-shelf” immunotherapeutics for many patients.